Private face-to-face consultations are held at the Remedy Lounge in Manchester, but if you’re not local to Manchester, no problem! Luckily, we have the advancements in technology to bring us closer, so we can work together via Skype or Zoom. I regularly consult with clients all over the UK and Europe as well as the US.
- One initial 90-minute consultation
- My comprehensive Health History & Lifestyle Assessment Form
- Review and analysis of your current diet
- Your chance to have a better understanding of any current health issues
- Realistic and achievable goal setting
- Tailor made plan to fit with your lifestyle and dietary requirements
- Meal suggestions for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks*
- A comprehensive written report detailing explanations and recommendations following your consultation
- Chance for you to ask questions on any misconceptions about what to eat and how to eat
- Additional education handouts (as needed)
- If appropriate, personally selected recommendations for nutritional supplements and / or functional tests**
- 10% discount on supplements at a number of online stores (if applicable)
- Follow-up email support***
- Most importantly: my continued support, motivation, and commitment to helping you to reach your optimum level of wellness!
When consulting with clients I always begin with dietary and lifestyle alterations as there usually is a tremendous amount we can achieve with these alone. In some instances, if I feel therapeutic supplements may be of benefit then this is something I would discuss during the consultation.
Diagnostic Testing is used in certain circumstances to help identify any functional imbalances of pathogens that may be present. Diagnostic tests help to discover more about the factors contributing to your health situation and therefore allow for more targeted nutrition and supplement programmes that may produce quicker results. I use a range of UK medical laboratories, including Biolab and Genova Diagnostics so that the most appropriate test can be selected for your health concern.
Please note the following:
*Meal plans will not be included in The Initial Assessment Consultation. Discounted rate applies when booked as part of The Initial Assessment Consultation. Please see Personal Meal Planning.
**Supplements and tests are charged separately as and when required. Please note that I don’t charge for my time in interpreting tests, writing reports or liaising with other medical professionals involved in your care.
***Email support is limited in content nature, as needed. Between appointments, TWO email or telephone conversations that take less than 15 minutes to deal with will not be charged for. If however, you wish to discuss any complex matters regarding your programme or your progress, you will be charged for on a pro-rata time basis of the hourly appointment time. Please note that I try to be as available as possible to support you with your new lifestyle habits, but in some instances it may take more time for me to get back to you; usually 24 hours, but it could be longer.
The Initial Assessment Consultation (90 minutes): £110
Please note: I set my fees based on the time spent preparing for your initial appointment, the one-to-one consultation, writing up a comprehensive report detailing explanations and recommendations following your consultation, writing your targeted supplement plan (if applicable) and interpreting functional testing (if applicable), plus email / phone support in between consultations.
BOOK THE INITIAL ASSESSMENT CONSULTATION
To book a consultation please email me using a contact form below and I’ll be in touch with you shortly.
In your email, please note briefly what you would like to focus on and whether you’d like to meet face-to-face in my Manchester clinic or do an online consultation. When you make an initial appointment, you’ll receive a welcome note along with a form. Please fill it out prior to your face-to-face or online consult so we can make the most of our time together.